Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BYU Women's Studies Journal

Fellow Family Feminists,

I am applying to be the Head Artistic Director of the new BYU Women's Studies Journal. Exciting! On the application (due Monday) there is a spot to write and idea for a new name for the journal. Do you have a good idea for a name for the journal? Help me brainstorm! I doubt that this part of the application will affect their decision whether or not to appoint me as Head of the artistic team, but I want to come off as creative and clever. :) Leave comments below if you have ideas you would like to contribute. I'll let you know if I get the/a position.


Thanks!

Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool and exciting! What is the journal's current name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just referring to it as the BYU Women's Studies Journal for now, but it doesn't have a current official name because we're just starting it. Or restarting it from a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of something that "plays" on the word "Young". So, perhaps "The Young and the Restless"?(!) Or: "Women's Young" (which turns "young women's" on its head). Or: some reference to a female family member or ancestor of Brigham Young?

    I'm so glad the journal is coming back! It was quite active when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Women's Young. And this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin you rock. And Tomi-Ann had good ideas. Women's Young is my vote

    ReplyDelete