Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes.  Grandpa made it a wonderful day.  Because I turned 77 on 7/27/2012, he woke me at 7 a.m., took me to play golf on the executive course at the local golf course, which consists of 7 holes, and took Doni, Caitlin, Jason and me to dinner at a chinese restaurant called "Shoots."  It was a wonderful day.  We continue celebrating my birthday and Sarah's which will be on Monday by having a family picnic in the canyon and then attending "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" tonight at Sundance ampitheater.  We wish you could all be here with us.

I just want to say how much I love all of you and how happy I am to hear of your achievements. Keep us posted of what you are doing via Grandpa Garold Herald. 

Grandma N.

No comments:

Post a Comment