Monday, March 5, 2012

Here are a couple of emails about Erik's surgery. You have to read Sarah's report first and then this one from Erik:
It's not just the morphine. I get to lie in bed and watch SportsCenter, and when I push a little button a girl brings me chocolate pudding! Seriously, though. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and well-wishes. I really truly appreciate it. Erik (Mom and Dad: could you post these emails on the Grandpa Garold Herald too? Thanks).Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 5, 2012, at 8:54 PM, "< On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM,

Sarah Davis <wrote">davises@broadweave.net>wrote:>>>>> Hi everyone. I just talked to Dr. Reichman who said that Erik's>>> surgery went well. Apparently he had a large bone spur that they were able>>> to get most of and he said things were good. It was nice that Dad had>>> dropped by the waiting area so that he was there too when Dr. Reichman came>>> to report. Thanks Dad!>>> Thanks to everyone who has been keeping him in your prayers today!>>> Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment